Stress is a normal part of life and usually comes from everyday occurrences. Here are some ways you can deal with everyday sources of stress.
1) ELIMINATE AS MANY SOURCES Of STRESS AS YOU CAN
For example, if crowds bother you, go to the supermarket when you know the lines won't be too long. Try renting videotape rather going to crowded movie theaters. Clear up the clutter in your life that get in your way. A garage sale is one effective way to do this.
2) IF YOU ARE ALWAYS RUNNING LATE, SIT DOWN WITH A PENCIL AND PAPER AND SEE HOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY ALLOTTING YOUR TIME
Say it takes you 40 minutes to go to work. Are you leaving your house on time? You may be able to solve your problem (and de-stress your life a bit) just by realistic. If you can't find the time for all the activities that are important to you, maybe you are trying to do too much. Again, make a list of what you do during the day and how much each activity takes. Then cut back.
3) AVOID PREDICTABLY STRESSFUL SITUATIONS
If a certain sport or game makes you tense (whether it's tennis or bridge), decline the invitation to play. After all, the point of these activities is to have a good time, If you know you won't there's no reasons to play.
4) IF YOU CAN'T REMOVE THE STRESS, REMOVE YOURSELF
Slip away once in a whole for some private time. These quiet moments may give you a fresh perspective on your problems. Avoids stressful people. For example, if you don;t get along with your father-in-law but don't want to make an issue of it, invite other in-laws at the same time you invite him. Having other people around will absorb some of the pressure you would normally feel.
5) TRY DOING ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME
For example, when you're ridding your exercise bike, you don't have to listen to radio or watch television.
6) LABOR-SAVING DEVICES, SUCH AS CELLULAR PHONES OR COMPUTER HOOKUPS, OFTEN ENCOURAGE US TO CRAM TOO MANY ACTIVITIES INTO EACH DAY
Before you buy a new equipment, be sure that it will really improve your life. Be aware that taking care of an equipment and getting it repaired can be stressful.
7) COMPETING WITH OTHERS,WHETHER IN ACCOMPLISHMENTS, APPEARANCE, OR POSSESSIONS IS AN AVOIDABLE SOURCE OF STRESS
You might know people who do all they can to provoke envy in others. While it may seem easy to say you should be satisfied with that you have, it's truth. Stress from this kind of jealousy is self-inflicted.
8) REMEMBER, SOMETIMES IT'S OKAY TO DO NOTHING
9) IF YOU SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA, HEADACHES, RECURRING COLDS, OR STOMACH UPSETS, CONSIDER WHETHER STRESS IS PART OF THE PROBLEM
Being chronically angry, frustrated, or apprehensive can deplete your physical resources.
10) IF YOU FEEL STRESS (OR ANYTHING ELSE) IS GETTING THE BETTER OF YOU, SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP- A DOCTOR OR THERAPIST.
Early signs of excess stress are loss of loss of a sense of well-being and reluctance to get up in the morning to face another day.
11) IF YOU THINKS YOUR INTEREST CAN REDUCE YOUR STRESS, JUST DO IT
For example, you love all about K-Pop and Korea. Just do it. Listen their music or watch their MV, variety show or Korean Drama. Share with your friends that have same interest with you.